Thank you for visiting the www.memolift.com website. At Landocs Holdings Ltd the provider of the Website (referred to as “us” or “we”) and its agents and third parties, we understand that the need to be discreet about the use of your information which you provide to us in the course of navigation or use of our website is critical to our business objectives and reputation. Also the information and services on the website is provided by MemoLift (hereinafter: “Memolift”) and its agents, subject to your agreement to the terms and conditions below.
This policy explains the accepted privacy practices for our services at www.memolift.com, including the purchase and online use of the Memolift software and suite of training programs and any future software, product, neurons or training programs (the “Websites” “Product” and “Products” respectively, or collectively: the “Services”). It describes the ways we collect and use your personal information and your rights with respect to our privacy practices. Note: only the exercises are provided by Attengo on the attengo.com site (in other words, the Memolift site is controlled by Landocs Holdings Ltd.)
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact LANDOCS HOLDINGS LTD Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Generally, you may not be required to provide your personal information to use our website. However you may be required to provide such when you submit or contact us for further information or participate in our Surveys.
Finally, Landocs Holdings Ltd collects information that falls under two general categories: Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Non-Personally Identifiable information (Non- PII). PII consists of any information which can be used to specifically identify you as an individual, whereas non-PII consists of aggregate information or any information that does not reveal your identity.
Note that all personal data gathered not including the payment data will be forwarded to attengo.com as part of the training program, to enable them formulate programs that would suit and satisfy our users and clients.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII) THAT WE MAY COLLECT:
We collect your personally identifiable information, your preferences and the way you feel about certain issues posted on our websites only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. When you register, use, subscribe or purchase the Products or Services, we may ask you to provide us with details such as your age, name, your physical address, e-mail address, and telephone number, nationality, city, country of residence, payment information or any other information. By registering, using or purchasing Products, subscribing, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older or that you have the consent of your legal guardian. When you subscribe to the Services, purchase a Product, share content, vote on the content presented to you, take an online cognitive assessment test, complete a training, play a task/game, play with neurons, challenges or other features available in the Websites, we may ask you to provide us with additional details, such as credit card information, as well as characteristic information such as gender, language, country of birth, birth date, computer experience, health condition, whether you are left or right-handed, whether you are color blind, and other questions related to your everyday life and personal habits (e.g. occupation, sleep hours, medications, alcohol consumption, smoking habits, etc.). We will specifically designate the fields for completion.
Further personally identifiable information may be collected while we monitor your performance and progress and when we exchange communications with you, for example, if you submit an inquiry to our customer support. Likewise, you might indicate certain preferences, thoughts and emotions, which might be used to understand your set of preferences and offer you additional activities, personalized recommendations, search ability and additional services and features.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
We may use personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the Products and Services and to enable you to use and pay for them;
- to provide you with a cognitive evaluation and assessment based upon the results of tests you take and the personal details you provided. To provide you with a choice of tasks and games to train and play on and allow you to play with the neurons;
- to improve and customize your experience with the Services;
- to enable the development and improvement of the Products;
- to better learn about and understand cognitive patterns of users;
- to better lean about and understand emotion and thought patterns of users;
- to provide you with support, assistance and updates;
- to handle inquiries and complaints and to collect fees;
- to send you updates and notices, to provide you with information relating to the Services and to provide you with further marketing and advertising material, subject to your prior indication of consent. At any time you may opt out of our mailing lists, by changing your notification preferences in your account page on the Websites. In any case, we will not share your personally identifiable information with any advertisers, without your explicit consent;
- to facilitate communication between you and us, and between you and other users on the Websites;
- to contact you when we believe it to be necessary;
- to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies as required;
- to collect fees and debts, and to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the Services;
- to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
- to transmit or transfer your personal information to locations other than your place of residence;
- to recommend new training programs and features, and/or to offer further Services.
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (N-PII) THAT WE MAY COLLECT
We, and/or our authorized Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers, may automatically collect this Non-Personally Identifiable information when you visit our Website through the use of electronic tools like Cookies and Web beacons or Pixel tags, as described below.
Web Beacons: “Web beacons” (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our website for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our customers. We do not link the web beacons to any PII.
Log Files: Any time you visit any of our websites, our servers automatically gather information from your browser (such as your IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks) to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information. For example, we may log your IP address for system administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user’s session. This gives us an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not share the log files externally. We also collect information about you when you register or subscribe to any of our services.
Others: Demographic Data, Online Survey Data, Information Regarding Your Friends, Public Forums etc are still part of the information that we may collect and gather from you. In addition to some of the above stated uses, by using our site, you agree to allow us to anonymously use the information from you and your experiences to continue our research into successful relationships. This research, conducted by psychologists and behavior research scientists, may be published in academic journals. However, all of your responses will be kept anonymous, and no PII will be published.
ADDITIONAL PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
While you are using the Products and Services online, the software processes the data you entered and shared to produce output, recommendations and other results based on the features available on the Websites. The software can also produce your cognitive results and assessment and let you play games/tasks, play with neurons and challenges. We may use your results with those of other users and for other statistical and analytically purposes. Memolift
will use your username and password to automatically save the full results of any evaluation, game, task and training session you take including the amount of neurons available on your account. Your personal information will be kept with us in compliance with this policy. You can decide to share your identifiable information such as your name, score and neurons with other users on the Memolift Websites. You can change at any time your privacy preferences in your account page on the Websites.
We may use your results with those of other users to search and present relevant content to other users and operate features of the Websites. For example, we may use your results to statistically understand what other users might find interesting and relevant, and improve our recommendation and matching algorithms for your benefit as well as the benefit of all users. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us (for example when you add a connection to your account or invite a new user, we will use the information provided to contact this person via email or other communication tool).
We may share personally identifiable information with others in any of the following instances, or subject to your explicit consent:
- when you use the Services. In these cases, we will share your information only to the extent required to facilitate your use of the Services (such as when you share content, search for content, keep track of your posts and votes, play with neurons, challenges, match you with other users, follow other users or invite a connection on the Websites
- when you perform an online cognitive assessment test, training session, play a game/task or an assessment in any other form. In these cases, we may share your personal details and our evaluation of your performance with a third party (such as your insurance company, or your employer’s car fleet manager), if the test was ordered by the third party, or otherwise conducted in collaboration with the third party;
- if we reasonably believe that you have breached the Terms and Conditions, or abused your rights to use any of the Services, or performed any act or omission that we reasonably believe to be violating any applicable law, rules, or regulations. We may share your information in these cases with law enforcement and other competent authorities and with any third party, as may be required to handle any result of your wrongdoing;
- if we are required, or reasonably believe that we are required by law to share or disclose your information;
- in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
- in any case where we may reasonably believe that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property;
- if we organize the operation of the Services within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if we are acquired by, or merged with another entity, provided however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with respective changes taken into consideration;
- we may also share personally identifiable information with companies or organizations connected, or affiliated with us, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies, with the express provision that their use of such information must comply with this policy;
- when referred to the Memolift websites by an Affiliate, Partner or Distributor, MemoLift and AttenGo.com might share personal information with the referring party when/if it is necessary to complete the process and/or provide the service for the user.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT
At any time, you may access your personal account and edit, or amend your personal information and privacy preferences. In the event that you find that the information, such as the billing or shipping information is not accurate, complete or updated, then you must make all necessary changes to correct it. Please keep in mind that providing false, incorrect, incomplete, or out dated information may prevent you from registering with or using the Services, and/or may impair our ability to provide you with the Services or provide you with support and contact you when required.
Because many users tend to use our service at different points of their relationship-seeking life, we retain your personal information for continued service and convenience purposes until you advise us not to do so. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may retain personal information in order to comply with applicable laws, keep accurate records, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, enforce our Terms and Conditions of Service or other agreements, or for any other legally permissible purpose.
DELETION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
If you wish to delete your personally identifiable information that is stored in our databases, you may contact us at Support via email: email@example.com and wait 72 hour before deletion. Landocs Holdings Ltd will inform you whether your request has been accepted and may refuse to comply with your request, for example, if Landocs Holdings Ltd believes that deleting certain information might prevent maintaining necessary contact with you, or jeopardize certain activities on the Websites, or harm other users. In any case, Landocs Holdings Ltd may keep any aggregated or anonymized information for statistical, marketing and other purposes.
The security of your personal information is important to us which is the main reason why we take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data, social security number, national ID, personal health information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way using secure socket layer technology (SSL). You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for https at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g., billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. We implement information-security systems and procedures to secure the information stored on our servers.
You must notify us by e-mail of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your user name and password. We will have no liability for any circumstances arising from the unauthorized use of a user name, member’s password or your account.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies which do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Website, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
DO WE USE ‘COOKIES’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
Some of the cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your computer’s hard drive. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled it will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still make use of the site anonymously.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website, by way of various applications. The privacy policies and practices of such sites in connection with information you disclose on such sites may differ from the practices of Landocs Holdings Ltd as set forth in this privacy statement, and you should review their policies and practices to ensure that the privacy of the information you submit on their site does not conflict with and is consistent with how you wish your information to be treated. Such sites may also place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google: Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
We agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Our Websites may offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
We may post customer testimonials/comments/posts/votes/reviews on our Websites which may contain personally identifiable information.
UPDATING AND CORRECTING INFORMATION
We believe that you should have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information you provide us. You may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information by logging into your user account created on http://www.memolift.com and update your profile details sent to us.
We encourage you to promptly update your Personally Identifiable Information if it changes. In addition, in may be impossible for us to completely delete all of your information because we periodically backup information.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
SUBSCRIPTION / ACCOUNT COMMUNICATIONS OPT-OUT
Users who no longer wish to continue service subscription, receive updates, newsletters, or notifications may choose not to by contacting support. To stop your subscription, you must contact Memolift and inform us of your request by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All notification emails and memolift newsletters also include the instructions for opting-out of those communications in the future.
ACCEPTANCE OF PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your continued use of any portion of our website following posting of the updated privacy statement will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
We recognize the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to personal information we may collect from children when using the Services. Children means individuals who we have identified are not of legal age to consent to the collection and processing of their personal information. In the United States and Latin America, the term ‘children’ refers to individuals less than 13 years of age.
When we intend to collect personal information from children, we take additional steps to protect children’s privacy, including:
- Notifying parents or legal guardian about our information practices with regard to children, including the types of personal information we may collect from children, the uses to which we may put that; information, and whether and with whom we may share that information;
- In accordance with applicable law, obtaining consent from parents or legal guardian for the collection of personal information from their children, or for sending information about our Services directly to their children;
- Limiting our collection of personal information from children to no more than is reasonably necessary to participate in an online activity;
- Giving parents or legal guardian access or the ability to request access to personal information we have collected from their children and the ability to request that the personal information be changed or deleted.
CAN SPAM ACT
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to send information, conduct marketing survey, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.